Alianza Francés iCFr

Postear aquí cuando queráis quedar para echar una partida en la red todos juntos.

Here you can challenge to Our Team.

Moderadores: 3.-Sub-Oficiales, 4.-Oficiales

Topic author
yoda

Jue Mar 13, 2014 3:34 pm

Hello warriors,

it's been long time that I 'm not passing greet you, from ATC ...
I see with pleasure that your team is still active !
We have with a few French teams, create a new alliance of about 70 players, alliance calling itself " iCFr " .

The purpose of the iCFr is to unite teams and meet other alliances, which are French or European. We plan to eventually create a campaign that would bring together European communities who wish to participate. In anticipation of the campaign, we meet one time per month on a mission to stay fit ! You can also join us for these evenings.

I play the role of ambassador and the first community to which I thought was yours, the Spanish community, and better yet, the GIR team ! You made us suffer for the ATC !!!!

Our forum is not yet translated into English, I will pass you the link when it will be updated.

If you agree to participate in a great adventure, we would be delighted and very one honored !

Sincerely ,

= [ TTK ] = Yoda

NB = Benamaina , my English is still bad ! :wink:

benamaina
Comandante Ejército de Tierra
Comandante Ejército de Tierra

Jue Mar 13, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi Yoda! Dont worry! We have a legend of ofp since 2001 that is fluent in French! :)
Imagen
Hágase la Paz así en la Tierra como en el Cielo

vulcan
Teniente Ejército de Tierra
Teniente Ejército de Tierra

Vie Mar 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Hola Yoda

Nous connaissons très bien le groupe icfr et la communauté française, en fait je parle souvent avec Shooter.
Benamaina incarne les valeurs républicaines mais parfois en tant que legende il se comporte comme Louis XIV :)

Bonne chance et a tres bientôt!
Imagen

Damage
Alférez Infantería de Marina
Alférez Infantería de Marina
Facebook: Donostia - San Sebastián

Lun Mar 17, 2014 2:09 pm

vulcan escribió:Benamaina incarne les valeurs républicaines mais parfois en tant que legendre il se comporte comme Louis XIV
:D :D :D

Hola Yoda!
Welcome! We all have very good memories of the ATC.
Thanks for coming by.
Imagen
Per Terra et Mare
Responder Tema anteriorTema siguiente